Complete the form below if you wish to submit for an override. 

  • If you are enrolled in a Fall UNIV 111, you will automatically be issued an override to the corresponding Spring UNIV 112 with the same instructor. Your instructor will provide information about how to use this override when you register for classes.
  • UNIV 111 and 112 courses are restricted to students with 23 credits or fewer to self-register; if you have more than 23 credits, you will need to request a “class restriction” override via the FI Override form (linked below).
  • Some sections of UNIV 200 are for specific student populations (Globe, ASPiRE, or LEAD) and will show an “attribute restriction” if you are not a student in one of those programs. Only students in those programs may enroll in those sections.
  • Students who have successfully passed UNIV 111 with a D or higher and UNIV 112 with a C or higher, have AP or IB credits, or transfer credits from another institute equivalent to UNIV 111 and 112 will be able to self-register for UNIV 200 sections with available seats.
  • We will not provide overrides for courses that are full. UNIV 111/112/200 are capped at 19 students.
  • We will not provide overrides for a specific section of a course if there are open seats in other sections on the same day and time.
  • We do not process overrides for any courses other than those listed above.

Need UNIV 112, but not currently in UNIV 111?

Focused Inquiry Overrides