Harris Hall 5111
Office hours: Wednesday, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
feminist research methods
Julianne Guillard's teaching and writing is deeply invested in, and informed by, feminist pedagogy, childhood studies, and queer studies. Her scholarly publications can be found in Gender and Education, Feminist Teacher, Girlhood Studies, and Visual Arts Research, and in popular media like Feministing. As an educator, Dr. Guillard is a big proponent for sitting with discomfort as a means to negotiate intellectual challenge in the classroom. Outside of the classroom, you can find Dr. Guillard outdoors or running around with her family.
- Ph.D.- Curriculum & Instruction and Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies, Penn State University
- M.A.-Children's Literature, University of Reading, U.K.
- B.A., English, Penn State University
- UNIV 111
- UNIV 112
- UNIV 200
- National Women's Studies Association
- WGS South
- American Educational Studies Association